>I have one week left at home. It’s a busy week that includes spending time with people, shopping, sewing, and tying up any loose ends. I’m way behind on my emails and if I said I’d do something for you and haven’t done it…you should probably remind me.
I was using the foyer downstairs as my packing location, but then Robbie moved his apartment home while he looks for a job and now the foyer is his storage closet. So, I’ve moved my stuff into my room:
So as time winds down this is my laundry list of things to do:
- Purchase seeds for an herb garden
- Buy Walmart out of toiletries
- Find a black pair of scrub pants
- Sew a lining into four or five
beach cover-upsskirts so that I don’t flash the world.
- Find a skirt/dress or two that I actually like.
- Finish packing and meet Mandie with my trunks on Thursday
- Write thank-you notes
- Sign power of attorney forms for my parents
- Register for Moody classes
- Find my brain (lofty goal…I realize)
- Enjoy the week
|For all you Jane Austen